WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP?
Why is it important? Often our friends like doing the same stuff as us, but would it be better to have friends that are different to us so we can learn new things from them? Think carefully about what friendship is and share your ideas. # AntiBullyingWeek , # AllDifferentAllEqual
Welcome to your space to write on the Benton Park Primary Blog site! A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
- Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!